Community post

Discussion

Infertility Buddies!

View Full Post

Anyone out there who has infertility, primary or secondary.
No matter your age, how many kids you already have etc

A place to talk about tests & treatments and of course chasing the illusive

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

60 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 60 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Welcome to the newbies

To all of you

3dpo, 2WW here we go

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies! I also fit in here, DH and I been at it for 5.5 years. We've been through a lot, currently just trying anything we can on our own since we are paying off the IVF& FET that we went through a year ago. The first IVF resultesd in a pregnancy that we lost 8 weeks and the FET we did after that also resulted in a pregnancy that ended up being ectopic . I was given shots to treat the ectopic so thankfully I still have both tubes. We are struggling with male faactor issues. I look forward to following you ladies and sharing my own journey!

11 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies and good luck in your journey!

Good luck with the 2ww ellekayejaye! My fingers are crossed for you!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hi Everyone,
I also fit in this catagory. My DH and I have been TTC #1 for 2 years and 5 months now.

I see many ladies that I am in other forums with so, hello to you and everyone else in this forum!!

to all!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey! DH and I have been TTC for 15 months now. I was diagnosed with PCOS last year. We tried provera and clomid to no avail. Then I started metformin which has been working for me, have had all natural cycles since January and lost weight (160 to 145). Still weren't getting pg so they tested DH and found he had an extremely low count and low motility.

Looks like we are going to be trying IUI or IVF in the coming months. Our chances just seem slimmer and slimmer especially since there is no way we will be able to afford IVF...I have no coverage for it on my insurance policy.

Waiting for a miracle...

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Mnor0406- I also have pcos. Have you tried the clomid and metformin together? That along with an IUI was how we were able to have our first child!! We have been doing clomid and metformin for three months with no luck, we are starting IUIs this cycle so I hope it happens Good luck to you Keep us posted

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies! I belong here too! My hubby and I have been trying for over a year on our own and have started our first round of fertility meds...provera, femara, and metformin. I also have PCOS. So frustrating! Currently waiting for ovulation. We will see if it happens! Sending you all positive and happy vibes! We can do this!

11 years ago

4/5 dpo todaym,too early for symptoms right? lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Nice to meet all of you

mnor- I hope IUI will be an option for you! If not I just wanted to say we never thought we would be able to afford IVF either but when push came to shove we found a way, it's amazing what you can do if it's your only option! Don't worry until that day comes

ttc4#2- Good luck on your IUI cycle
Jean- I hope the meds work for you

ellekayejaye- it is prob too early for syptoms but i know what your going through and it makes you crazy, I know. good luck and hang in there

11 years ago

Goodmorning All!

I don't feel so alone seeing all of you who are struggling with PCOS as well. Have any of you with PCOS conceived already and what did you do?

babylove- I hope if we go that route we will be able to find a way to afford it. Were you able to set up a payment plan? I have also been researching shared cycles to be able to cut costs, maybe that will be an option as well.

ttc4baby2- I tried clomid last year and it overlapped for 1 cycle this year with the metformin but I had just started metformin. Clomid wasn't that successful but I wasn't on metformin yet. I still had anovulatory cycles and strange/ all of the place results on OPKS. Next visit I think my RE wants to explore injectables with an IUI. Glad to hear it was effective for you!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo