Community post

Discussion

February 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Good luck girls :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

368 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

271 - 280 of 368 Replies | Last Page

Hang in there Basia. I have been keeping quiet about TTC's lately too now that we have moved on to IUI and medically induced cycles.

Also, i wanted to let you all know that i was finally able to get my super squinter uploaded. hopefully you can still see something after i changed the size of the photo. I didn't look at it because i am at work. I will let you all know when i hear back from the RE

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I see it, TTClate30's!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

TTC - will they call you today with blood results?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Smc I understand completely what you are going through. If you remember I sent through that last summer. Here if you v want to tell. Hugs honey

9 years ago

Texas, I remember what you went through, thank you so much for understanding. I just hope they made the right decision for that baby and that he grows up happy. the family is a wonderful family and although I feel adding a newborn to their family id going to be quite the burden know thy will love him and take care of them. They have so much support surrounding them. I will just keep praying God sends the right baby and right situation into my life.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Just got the results and It's positive! I'm so excited it worked! Now just praying its viable. Beta was at 12 and progesterone dropped a bit since the 7 DPO level. So increasing the suppositories to 2x per day and repeating levels on Wednesday and Friday. I'm praying they rise appropriately

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

SMC - I am so sorry- that is terrible!!! You've been through so much already, but I am hoping and praying that things start to get more positive for you! *HUGS*

TTC - A faint positive is still a BFP- sending good vibes your way!!! Keep us all posted!

Had my first IUI on Friday- and I am hopeful this will be the first and last time I have to do one, but I am cautiously optimistic. Since I didn't chart this month, what day should I put down for ovulation? The day I got the trigger shot or the day I got the IUI?

They are putting me on progesterone until I either miss AF or until AF comes- so here's hoping! I had 2 mature follicles when they did the ultrasound before the IUI- which is good!

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all you sharing your stories and words of encouragement- it really does brighten my day!

9 years ago

@Adams, I put down the day of IUI only cause I have major ovulation cramps when I am on clomid and trigger so I feel when I ovulate.

@TTC, praying for a sticky bean!

9 years ago

Ttc that is awesome, you are our first in a long drought.congrats honey. What try number was it for you.

9 years ago

TTC - Congratulations girl :)

Adamswife - the day of IUI. My clinic says that it takes on average 36 hours after trigger shot to ovulate. So I would just put the day of IUI as the ovulation day

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo