Community post

Discussion

February 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Good luck girls :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

368 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

241 - 250 of 368 Replies | Last Page

Sorry TTC.. I hate to hear that.

Basia, I wish Texas had that mandate!

9 years ago

xomandy, I agree! With all the discussions about right to life in this state I wonder if someone could propose this. It wouldn't happen this session, though. Ugh.

Maybe I'll move to Connecticut...of course after all that crazy snow is gone! ;)

9 years ago

our taxes are horrible but this makes it worth it

ugh... this winter is horrible... it is snowing every few days and the temperature today am was -1 F with windchill that makes it seem like it is -20F <---- not fun!!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

That's awesome, Basia!!

I live in a mandated state, but if your insurance is through your employer and your employer has less than 50 employees, they can do self-funded insurance and opt out of fertility coverage. Which mine did. :(

TTClate30's, so sorry - that stinks!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

That's awesome basia!!!

I think I'm out too. I tested negative this morning 11dpo and my boobs are no longer sore which means af is close. Oh well I guess I'm never going to be a mother. I'm sure it has it's perks right?? Maybe I'll set up a donation for ivf bc I unfortunately live in a state where they don't cover anything!!

I'm sorry ttc : ((

Good luck to the rest of the girls.

9 years ago

Mpiddy30, have you looked into studies? My daughter is the result of a study that included a free IVF cycle. While a completely free cycle is pretty rare, there are always trials going on, some might have meds free, some might have ICSI free, etc., etc. Check it out: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=ivf&Search=Search

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

xomandyxocheyxo - this TTC "thing" has been the hardest crap I've had to go through in my life. But I really feel there is going to be a light at the end of the tunnel, for us both! Soooooo hoping your IUI was successful! You deserve it!!!!

Basia - that's amazing to have insurance cover it, I know a lot of us want to move to CT right now! I live in KY so no focus on infertility at all in terms of state laws and such. We actually have a horrible grade based on some of the information I've seen through RESOLVE (the national infertility association). However, our cost of living is rather cheap so I guess all these things balance out in the end.

TTC - Sorry about your BFN . I worked with 10 women who were all pregnant at the same time and I was just little infertile girl and no one would talk to me b/c they knew about my struggles. I'm really hoping some of those women don't go on to get pregnant again while I am still trying. Ugh!

Red - good luck and positive energies your way. I keep hoping it will happen naturally for me. Maybe it will for us both!

I was hoping to be starting the IUI process but due to snow, my doctor's office was closed this week so DH could not get his SA. I've called each day this week to reschedule with no luck. Still waiting for my MRI results. I have no idea what is going on with my cycle. Weird CM and a suspicious lack of cramping (something I always experienced prior to my hysteroscopy). I have no idea if I even ovulated this cycle. I'm just hoping (CAN'T believe I am saying that) AF shows up per usual so I can have hope my cycles will return to normal.

9 years ago

Ttclate and mpiddy i am very sorry, i was hoping that you both were starting with the good news... I guess i am the next one who is going to test, i but i am so dissapointed!

9 years ago

I started my period yesterday.... 3 days early. I'm on progesterone too which makes it weird that it was early but whatever. I'm absolutely heartbroken. I guess my ttc jouney is over.

Essemkay I will look into it. Thank you

Good luck to the girls left.

9 years ago

So sorry mpiddy

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo