Community post

Discussion

February 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Good luck girls :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

368 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

211 - 220 of 368 Replies | Last Page

oh I'm more than happy to take it all, I'm pretty irritated with people at my job right now ;) I'd be worried I'd said something unprofessional when I'm all hopped up on hormones. haha

9 years ago

well I will probably tell somebody to screw themselves but it is what it is ;) they will probably deserve it

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Browni-it's so funny you mention this because I'm at my wits end with people at work right now. It's to the point I am going to say something that may get me In trouble. So I am really hoping my being less tolerant of work crap is actually a pregnancy symptom.

Texas- they aren't fun but it's quick so that's good. Hang in there it's totally worth it to rule out any issues there! Good luck!

AFM- 9 DPIUI and finally getting some symotoms. Sore BBS have shown up, I'm super irritable (I have no patience), fatigue, heartburn yesterday, little gassy, and eating everything in sight! Please, please let this be it!! Can't wait to test on the 22nd (I have to keep telling myself that so I'm not too tempted to test early. I'm really trying to hold out)

Good luck everyone!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Texas, dont worry about HSG. The pain is like period' s cramps, and the max of it is only for 2 seconds. Then you will be absolutely fine. The only thing is that for few days (about a week for me) you will have some blood like period.
Brownie, I know what you mean, I get easily angry!
These hormones have made me very irritable!
I was thinking that until the time of testing comes, due to the progesterone I might have no brown discharge the previous days, a sign that AF is coming. It is always a bad sign but it always prepares me in a more gently and gradual way (!) so that dissapointment comes smoothly!
At the moment, 9 dpiui, i have lots of cramping!

9 years ago

hey are doing my HSG and Hysteroscopy. on the same day. hoping i can handle it. sigh any tips on how to handle this?

9 years ago

Late- those sound like promising symptoms!

I work with a number of women who are around the age of "the change" and if you think that we're unpredictable with our moods on the fertility meds, I swear we wouldn't hold a candle to them. hahahaha. if I tell them to screw off they will definitely deserve it. I've been trying the "kill them with kindness" method and it's not working very well.

Texas- good luck with your tests. The HSG was okay for me- some cramping, but about two hours later I had worse cramps. I took a little too much Aleeve and gave myself an ulcer. So my advice would be that if you're too uncomfortable get a prescription painkiller rather than taking too many over the counter NSAIDs. that ulcer was far worse than the HSG.

9 years ago

Texas - are they putting you under general anesthesia or local? My HSG was relatively painless, just uncomfortable cramping when they inserted the dye. I was put completely under for my hysteroscopy, it was sooooooooooooo nice. Woke up like I had the best sleep ever and went home and had the best nap ever. I only had slight spotting for a couple hours after the HSG but I had a week of medium spotting with the hysteroscopy (they did remove a polyp so maybe that is why). I only had a couple hours of mild cramping after the hysteroscopy but honestly, I felt more bloated. Was completely back to normal the next day. I didn't even use any of the pain relief they gave me.

Glad yet sad to see you xomandyxocheyxo...hate to see so many familiar "faces" still trying. Good luck on your IUI! I hope to see some good news as a result!

9 years ago

@Texas, they aren't putting you to seep for you Hysteroscopy? They sedated me. I never felt a thing! Little crampy afterwards, nothing major. Spotted for a few days.

@TTC, praying your signs are good!

@Browni, dang a month! Lucky lady..

9 years ago

@PBC, I know. I wish I was here strictly for supporting you guys but unfortunately I still am without a baby :-( I sure hate seeing you here as well... How have you been?

9 years ago

Well I must say 2013 and 2014 were crappy years, last year was definitely the worst in terms of ttc. Things got so bad I had to say "screw it" and just casually try for most of the year or I was going to go crazy! Started back with the RE in October and it's been nonstop appts and such! I am feeling sooooooooooo much better about things though but its still tough most days. Eagerly awaiting my next appt with my doctor so we can finally figure some things out. What about you?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo