Community post

Discussion

CD2

View Full Post

Well cd2 lol gonna be another long cycle. So decided to start a thread to get me through.

Any one else on cd2?

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

12 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

Hi Ladies,

4th cycle of TTC with working everything out...
Me & my DH have been "trying" since I came off the DEPO in 2008.
Last month I bought some OPS and didnt get a positive? tested today, CD5 and neg, but my cycles are normally 27 days except last month was just 23? so am starting early this month to try and catch the right time. My DH was a bit nieve bless him-he didnt understand you CANT GET PREG ANY TIME OF MONTH!!! so now he has been on the net boffing up and he has put my cycle days on the calender-he put we need to BD on wrong dates...but atleast he tried. He was going by an average cycle of 28-30 days bless.
He is now asking more questions and checking dates, we are hoping this is our month. as doc said if not he is off to the hospital with his pot. lol x

13 years ago

Samantha,

Well at least your dh is trying that says alot. Mine just says um why are u not pregnant yet lol. He does not even try to understand the cycles patterns.
Good Luck this month I hope its a BFP for u

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo