Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Jil - 3 day af ...I'm so jealous!! Mine is a solid 7 days! Sometime longer.

Just like to point out that dh is making me watch "Battlestar Galactica" somthing very "safe" for ttc.... and there is a "fracking" woman having a miscarriage on there right now...... SERIOUSLY???

Caren - If only we could just get drunk, have sex and wind up pregnant.... wouldnt that me awesome???

Gummy -Thanks, he did apparently end up asking though.

Lindsay - Hmmm... very strange about the +opks and yet a bfn on the hpts Hope you get some answers soon!

AFM - Nothing new... 5dpo is boring!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies, I have been reading daily but just not feeling up to writing. I really thought this was my month.

I havent tested again since 10dpo, I'm just going to wait and see if she shows her ugly face.....

Waiting for us to have some good news on this thread though...cant wait.

12 years ago

Hello ladies! I've been super lame and haven't replied in a bit, but I'm always following ya!

I'm soo bummed about all the damn AF's that showed up! I really thought we were about to get fat check in the form of bfps! Well, hugs to you all! Here we go again right?!

And to the ladies next in line, really hoping that we get some St Pattys luck here!

I think it's only been a couple days since I've posted but there's too many posts to reply to now. I love that this thread is hoping though!

I'm catching up on American Idol as I type this so I'm slightly distracted but I'll try to remember what I can from the last few days of post.

Whoever said the blue crotch comment, hahahaha! Kinda scary but it sure a heck would safe us a lot of trouble!

Caren: I'm so glad your FIL is recovering well!

Kristine: I'm sorry about the Kidney infection. Uhg! Hopefully your body repays you with a bffreakinp!

Joy: Hope that hubby of yours starts gettin' some sleep. Maybe it's from all that bding you did this cycle!

Jackson: Welcome! I hope this thread brings you tons of baby dust!

I know I'm missing a lot, but it's now 11:45 and I've gotta get up a 5:15. Yuck.

AFM: Nothing exciting happening on my end...hahaha, literally! I'm done with AF and waiting to O.

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

well im already feeling better from the kidney infection.. :)
nothing new just boring old 6 day dpo, boobs are getting more sore but that is normal for me for pms.. just waiting for af in another 7 or so days then start taking epo and back to timing bds. is it weird to think that this yr is going to be it for alot of us, i just keep having this good feeling that wham all at one time we are all going to get bfps. its a feeling i can't shake. i hope its right

12 years ago

CD37 - This feels like forever
Got my hormone results back today and they're fine so I'm now being referred to GYNAE and my DH will be having SA

38 months and counting...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

good afternoon all

how are we all ?

i do read daily but sometimes have nout to say dont wanna bore you all....

well afm im 1 dpo yeah im in the ttw at last, tbh im hoping dh spermies are better we have been so much better since new years day , im hoping hoping hoping .

good luck to everyone else too

Love Emma xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

TGIF! I love Fridays! Hope ya'll are having a great day!

kitten- welcome to the tww!

elle- normal hormone count is a good thing right?

armotherapy- i got curious since I am having such persistent back pain and I researched kidney infections and pregnancy. Apparently they are pretty common! I read about many women going in for UTIs only to discover they were pregnant.

nicole- thanks! i am so glad i joined!

morgan- I read online that at 10 dpo only 35% of women receive a BFP. Those are good odds in our favor. So don't give up hope! It ain't over yet.

caren- sign me up for the drunk then pregnant. I used to live in fear of that when I was younger, now if only!

AFM I woke up this morning with lower back pain and a mild headache. I suffer from very bad migraines and I know something is up when I get headaches that go away with some tylenol and a cup of strong black tea (I usually have to take my prescription migraine medication). I think if does visit me this month a doctor's visit is in order because something funky is definitely going on with me.

What's most difficult is I keep comparing my symptoms with my ectopic pregnancy last Nov. but who knows which were normal and which were because of the ectopic. I had what I thought was implantation bleeding a few days before last time, which couldn't have been that unless it was from implanting in my tube. I had no nausea or fatigue last time, but was that because my hgc levels were so low? It is driving me nuts just thinking about it.

Still this morning with fmu, but OPK still positive (I need something to show positive it makes me feel better ) Only difference is the positive OPKs have always been with a super dark test line and a light control line, this mornings test both lines were super dark (which according to instructions is still a positive).

Luck of the Irish to us all this weekend, Happy St Patrick's Day and as always to you all!

Lindsay

Lindsay

12 years ago

jacksonwest - I hope it is a good thing LOL yeah doctor says my hormone levels are all fine - he was concerned about peri menopause or PCOS as my cycles are getting longer and AF is lighter and I've lost 6kg recently so I've been getting tested for tyroid problems and diabetes too.
been given the 'all clear' for all of them now

Lots of irish luck to you too!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

lindsay - hmm... are you sure about your o date? Is it possible you either didnt o earlier (do you chart your bbt, if so, did you get a spike?) or that you're o-ing a 2nd time?? Seems very odd that an opk would be + and not an hpt if your pregnant. Hope you figure it out soon!

Emma - Yay for 1dpo!! I've got my crossed for you! I really hope all the changes you and dh have made helps things along!! sweetie!

elle - how long are your cycles usually?

Ktistine - Yay, glad you're starting to feel better!! I really hope you're right that a bunch of us will get pg at the same time!!

Nicole - That is hallarious! I am so mentioning that to dh tomorrow! Thats gotta be why

morgan5 - aw sweetie, dont give up!

AFM - 6dpo I believe, not much going on symptom wise; some funny rumblings/bubbly feeling? in my belly, but thats prob just gas, then lots of cm... keep thinking af has come early, and thats about it... I literally spend the entire day playing Mario Party 9.... such an awesome day

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

expecting to expect - in the last 6 months they've been from 35 to 42 days apart and the bleeding only lasts about 2 days. regular tampons day 1 then pad for light flow day 2.

Last year before my MC they were every 28-33 days and heavy flow I had to use 'super plus extra' tampons every couple of hours. The bleeding lasted 5 days through which I'd go from super plus extra to super plus and finally super tampons. Only recently have I been able to use regular tampons lol yay! they arent HUGE haha

So, quite a change for me flow-wise, not that I miss the crippling periods I used to get haha and my cycle's extended by about a week.

Today I'm CD38, not much to report I think AF is on the way. My boobs aren't sore, lower abdominal and back pain. Still white CM for now.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo