Community post

Discussion

February 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Good luck girls :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

368 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

131 - 140 of 368 Replies | Last Page

hey girls...
I had appointment with my RE today and we agreed to move to IVF. I might have it done in March (will find out tomorrow), if not April it is.
Wow... lots of information, lots of decisions, lots of meds to take, lots of appointments to make.
I am excited and hopeful. We will do ICSI (where they actually inject sperm into the egg) and all that good staff done to improve our chances. I think the biggest cost is going to be drugs but I am prepared for it. I am ready... we agreed to transfer 2 embryos so there might be a chance of twins - I am totally fine with that. I just want my baby.
I just want to add... the success rate at the clinic for IVFs in 2013 was 64%

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

How exciting basia!!! I know you have to be excited and nervous at the same time. Twins would at least mean you could be done with ttc?? 64% is pretty good. I'll be praying for you. I know it's hard to feel blessed in all of this but at least you can do ivf. That's a blessing to be able to afford it.

Just an update on me... I am one day past Iui. Of course nothing really to repost as of yet. We had a specimen frozen a while back of my husbands because he works off a lot and they can call him anytime to go to work. He wasn't home this time and so I didn't get to bd. ð??? the dr said he had good numbers though. I know it sounds strange but I'm very optimistic about this one. For anyone who knows me personally they would say that's completely unlike me. I never felt confident with the other two. I told my husband I felt pregnant already. I'm joking of course but that's how confident I am That this one will work.

My fellow iui girls you gotta keep me updated!!

9 years ago

Mpiddy - I am blessed that I have an option to do ivf and that i can afford it. I am excited and hopeful. I don't know why but when we started this process in my heart I knew iui would not work for us. But I am very hopeful that this will work. I think if we had twins we would be done with ttc. I always wanted to have two children :)

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been able to get on here today but a lot has been going on! That's great news Basia! I'm praying you get your BFP and make it a double with twins!

Mpiddy-I'm 2 days past IUI and we times it perfectly cuz it looks like I ovulated that day too! So hoping we are lucky and get our THB's!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I have great news from my doctor, will share all tomorrow but I have hope

9 years ago

adamswife, vitamin e was suggested by our doctors. You can ask yours.
I had my IUI on Monday afternoon.
basia, good luck with IVF, I hope everything will go super for you!

9 years ago

Texas.... What news???? Please share :)

For those who just did IUI - good luck. Hopefully 2ww will go by fast

I am currently waiting for my clinic to call and tell me whether they are offering treatment in March or not. I am not being patient or gracious about having to wait. They tell you that they will call 7-10 days after cycle day one(i'm on cycle day 4). To make me stress more, my friend who did IVF through the same clinic said it definitely didn't take them 7-10 days to call her. If they don't offer treatment they just don't call you- I feel like I'm in purgatory not knowing wtf is going on. I would just like to know yes or no, so that I can deal mentally and be able to make simple plans for the next two months. And for some reason I feel super guilty and high maintenance about just calling and asking...despite the fact that we are paying them tens of thousands of dollars. sigh. end rant.

Texas- what is the news!?
To everyone on their TWW- good luck! It would be really awesome to have some BFP's this month.

9 years ago

browni - I completely understand you. Those clinics charge a lot of money for their services and in my opinion they should be on top with all the paperwork/phonecalls etc.

Texas-what is the news? We're all dying to find out

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo