Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Jackson, Happy Anniversary!

Aroma-hope you feel better soon-yuck!

Snow-any updates?

AFM- I am officially in the tww. Think my o day was yesterday and we got some good bd'ing in yesterday and the few days before. We're also meeting with our dr. on Friday to consult about IVF and get things ready for this summer-eek! makes me so nervous but excited as well. I'm just ready for something to happen.

to everyone in the tww!!!

12 years ago

How I wish you could look inside yourself and see what's going on lol! 2ww, KILLING me

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi laies!

elle - LoL, I know how you feel sweetie!! I think an u/s machine shoul be a must in every home so when we want to know if it worke we can just have a look!! LOL!

hoping - Yay for the 2ww & for goo b-ing the past few ays! with the meeting about the IVF! Hope all goes well!

Linsay - hun!! Souns promising!

Kristing - Go us! LoL! Hopefully the next 10 ays are this easy!! I am gonna try an wait out af with you.... I have some frer's in house, but I ont want to see another bfn! Hope all is okay with your kineys!!

morgan5 - ont give up hun!

Cris - Boo!! That stupi witch!!

AFM - Got my whole house cleane... launry is one, I'm goo to go. & Company isnt coming for another hour or so.

4po toay... nothing to report... what a boring 2ww so far!

Joy
PS... I am on my esktop computer, & one of the buttons on my keyboar isnt working, can you guess which one?? lol! ont worry, it's not just that I onno how to spell!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Well the got me bright and early this morning, so on the next cycle.

12 years ago

Sorry that showed-fraggle!

Joy- I was laughing as I read your post b/c of the missing "d"s...haha! It's like a puzzle with one of the pieces missing

12 years ago

Well girls I'm out. The witch got me today. I'm devistated. I was so sure. Well I guess that was the longest cycle I've ever had at 34 days. Now I don't know when I'm going to ovulate. And I don't have the money for opks so I guess I'll be out next month too. I'm gonna try and bd every day or every second day from when AF ends. Sigh.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

argh no for the nasty witch getting people!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

elle - Seems like the witch is getting everyone! We need some good news on this thread!

jil - so sorry sweetie, as for the opks, the dollarama/dollar store ones work just as well as the expensive ones.

hoping - lol, I had to make a comment about the "d"s... didnt want everyone thinking I didnt know how to type/spell! lol! I was using my desktop, my laptop (as you can see) works much better!!

Keico - Grrr to that mean old witch! So sorry she got you too!

AFM - 4dpo today... still nothing to report. Feeling a little nauseous, but thats because of all the sugard I just injested!

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

finally back from the walk in, yup we got ourselves a kidney infection. boooo i had to laugh though when she gave me the prescription it said may cause birthcontrol to fail, lmao at one time in my life i would freak out about the possibility of getting preggers cuz my b.c. failed while on antibiotics now i just pray the antibiotics give me a pregnancy. and as i was waiting to see the doc (2 hrs) i for a split second thought hmmm maybe having a bladder/kidney infection means im pregnant, then i snapped back into reality, you know you've lost it when you pray that a throbbing urethea,burning urination and peeing every 5 minutes gives you hope to a pregnancy.. oh what a night lol

and im going to get some epo for the month coming up as i have had zero ewcm or hardly any cm at all this month. i take it from cd1 to o is that right?

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well you ladies have been busy while I have been away! My father in law is recovering well from the bypass so thank you to all the kind words .

There is a lot to catch up on. I see the got a few people, sorry to read that. I also see that a few have Oed and are in the tww so bring on the , this thread needs some!

Welcome to the new ladies

Lee- Thanks but Im not sure if Im quite doing everything right but I sure am trying my best . I also got in my 1st month of ttc that ended in mc . Sorry about your loss, it does not make for a good start to ttc at all.

AFM- Well there is not much to report at the moment as I am yet again still waiting to O . Looks like some ladies fit almost 3 cycles into my 1. I am hoping that this cycle is shorter again than my last one so that maybe in a few cycles time I might have a more normal time frame to work with. Well that is the plan at least .

I think that not actively thinking about ttc has been a good thing for me even though it was not under the best circumstances as I feel so much more relaxed. Hopefully some relaxation is all we need and nature can take over from there... Positive thinking much!

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo