Posts by swtangel25

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

17 dpo, bfn, need buddies

Anybody else at 17dpo? I have a 27 day cycle, and I'm on CD 31. Been nauseas this whole work week, swore I sme ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

My first OB appt?

I have my first OBGYN appt the 31st. What exactly should I expect? Will they do an ultrasound? I don't know ih ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I found out today.

Today I found out I am pregnant. I don't feel any different yet. I felt much more syptoms when I thought I was ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

7/15/12

Today my bf told me he wasn't so sure I was pregnant. That it could be psychosomatic. That made me pretty upse ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has this happened to anyone? Very scary...

I woke up very early this morning, and knew I had to go to the bathroom. I got very weak and dizzy and had so ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

7/14/12

I woke up very early this morning, and knew I had to go to the bathroom. I got very weak and dizzy and had so ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

7/13/12

Sleep is becoming a problem for me. I get home, and I'm so tired I start to fall asleep on the couch. But when ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

My first positive! Now what?

I lknow I need to see a doctor. It has been over a year since my last appt. But what do I need to do now? Some ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is there still hope?

I spotted for a few days, over a week ago, but still getting negative tests. I have a lot of sypmtoms, but may ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

can a hpt test fade from a very faint positive to a negative?

I swear I saw a very faint positive, but it faded out in about 10 minutes.

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago