Community post

Question

Is there still hope?

I spotted for a few days, over a week ago, but still getting negative tests. I have a lot of sypmtoms, but maybe my spotting was a messed up period, and this is just a chemical pregnancy? One morning I swear I saw a very faint positive, but now only negatives. I'm 15 dpo, and cycle day 39. (I was on the pill, and missed a couple pills in week 3)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You sound almost exactly like me! I was spotting, or what I thought was spotting, around the 4th-7th... Now nothing. I took a HPT this morning and got a BFN! I had my last AF on May 20, so I'm 15 DPO as well. I'm starting to think the "spotting" was a messed up AF as well. Only thing that gets me is it was like an AF that wanted to start, but couldn't. I only bled for a few days, mainly when I wiped, but some blood here and there in underwear. I'm so confused and upset! I already have a 22mo son, and we're TTC again. Good luck to you and lots and lots of baby dust! Keep me posted, because we seem to be going through the same situation! :)

11 years ago

I believe I am in a similar situation. I am 15dpo. Af was due to visit no later than yesterday, but I have been very lightly "spotting" for several days. How are your temperatures? Did they ever drop? Do you have any other symptoms? Good luck to you, lots of baby dust and prayers headed your way!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo