Posts by mamasheppard

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

I Think My Body Is Confused

I'm on Day 40 of my cycle. I had 3 days of bright red spotting on days 18, 19 an 20. I've been nauceous and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Um.... Huh?

I'm fairly new to the TTC world, and didn't really pay much attention to my symptoms or schedule with my first ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Natural Methods?

Well ladies, I'm trying to conceive my second baby, and I'm just beginning, really. DH had some medical issue ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Maybe She's Psychic!

My daughter and I spend a lovely evening last night going for a walk and playing. After we were home and had s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Diet

So I'm changing my diet up a bit. I am going to more closely follow the Blood Type diet. Both myself, and my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Inspired

My daughter and I spend a lovely evening tonight going for a walk and playing. After we were home and had set ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Abbreviations

Soooooo many! Here's what I have gleaned from wandering the site: AF Aunt Flo �¢?? men ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I struggle so much trying to determine my ovulation date. What are the best books/resources to help

I struggle so much trying to determine my ovulation date. What are the best books/resources to help me get a ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Disappointment

It's discouraging. I feel like we are so limited for time to have this second child. And this child means I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages