Community post

Discussion

Um.... Huh?

I'm fairly new to the TTC world, and didn't really pay much attention to my symptoms or schedule with my first one -- she just happened! This is baby number 2 for us, and we're actively trying.

My cycle started August 2nd. According to my schedule (depending on which system you check), I O'd on the 17th or the 19th.

Then, on the 19th, I had heavy spotting -- not quite AF, not quite a few dark spots. It was more along the line of bright red, fresh blood. And it lasted for 3 days! :S Heavy enough to need a panty liner. No idea why. No significant symptoms really since then, and I can't imagine that was my actual implantation bleeding, because it was way too early (unless my O date is totally off).

Now, there are a couple things it could be:

~ post BD bleeding (sometimes happens)
~ O bleeding (though I can't imagine it would be that heavy for that long).
~ implantation bleeding (again, too early).

So unless someone else can come up with something else, I'm totally puzzled.

User Image Blessed with 1 girl, looking to add another! Baby #2 also means I can finally come home!!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I guess you could be....i have read that the fertile time can change in a womans cycle so implantation time might be different in that cycle to....thats what im thinking.

As i have heard of some women getting pregnant when they thought they werent at there fertile peak time in a month...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo