Community post

Discussion

Natural Methods?

Well ladies, I'm trying to conceive my second baby, and I'm just beginning, really. DH had some medical issues early on in the year, and we haven't really had the ability to try seriously. So we're just starting.

So I'm wondering what are some natural methods ya'll are trying right now? Teas, diet changes, etc.?

User Image Blessed with 1 girl, looking to add another! Baby #2 also means I can finally come home!!!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Ive changed my diet to where Ive cut out fast food and reduced the amount of sugar I eat. Im starting to do light workouts again and signed up for yoga class. The reason why Ive changed is because diabetes runs pretty rampant in my family and I want to be in a healthy place as Im trying to concieve.

User Image

11 years ago

Dietwise, I am cutting out red meat and dairy, because my body doesn't tolerate it. My thought is, if my body doesn't tolerate something well, why eat it -- then it's just focusing on getting rid of the foods it doesn't want, and not on getting pregnant! :D

I'm also trying to go to bed early , and drink more water and green tea. I've also started taking probiotics, fish oil and a daily pregnancy vitamin to increase my folic acid, as well as other vital nutrients.

That, and DH and I are increasing our BD's during my fertile period. He's probably the only man on the planet with a Period Tracker app on his iPhone.

User Image Blessed with 1 girl, looking to add another! Baby #2 also means I can finally come home!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I too, am on my 1st month TTC and actually taking real steps for #1. I myself have been taking prenatal vitamins for 1 1/2 months. This cycle(now on cd 5) im still taking the prenatal vitamins, drinking 8-16 ozs of grapefruit juice daily for CM and ph balance for the little swimmers and lastly pre-seed. We'll see what success I have this cycle.
Loads of baby dust blowing you lovely ladies way. Gd luck^_^

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo