Community post

Discussion

I Think My Body Is Confused

I'm on Day 40 of my cycle. I had 3 days of bright red spotting on days 18, 19 an 20. I've been nauceous and cranky for weeks now. Then on Day 34, I had another itty bitty spot. Then yesterday I started getting thicker, more mucous-y spotting and thought, "Oh, this is it. Here comes ." Well, normally I spot for a day, then she comes on full force. Today, I'm still just spotting old blood, and nothing heavy, hardly enough for a pad.

I must have taken 5 tests this month, and all were . Even the one at the doctor's was a . What the heck is going on?! My cycles are normally 32 days, so I'm about a week overdue (though I did have a 41 day cycle some months ago).

Gonna just hold out, I guess, and see what develops. I don't have much confidence, but I'm never going to rule anything out!

User Image Blessed with 1 girl, looking to add another! Baby #2 also means I can finally come home!!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I hate the waiting game!! Im sort of in the same boat! My husband and I started TTC around the end of August early September. I was supposed to start my period on September 23rd ( I am VERY normal ) and was 4 days late. Prior to this I had sore boobs mild cramping for a week and a half ( I never get cramping unless its the night before I start my period) and felt nauseous constantly. I have a 3 year old daughter already so I thought I was for sure pregnant because I had a lot of the same symptoms. Once I started my period it was very spotty in the beginning and then brown at some points then bright red at some points and only lasted 2 days. I took HPT almost everyday leading up to my period and always got negatives and a took another one a day after my period ended and still negative. Its been a week since my period ended and im still feeling nauseous and then today certain smells started making me feel sick. I gave up on taking tests since I thought I had my period but now Im wondering if I could still be pregnant??

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo