Posts by joker31

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Saliva Ferning Test.....

Well ladies i decided to buy a Saliva Microscope. to test when i ov. I was wondering if there were any other ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Saliva Ferning Test.....

Well ladies i decided to buy a Saliva Microscope. to test when i ov. I was wondering if there were any other ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm sure i did'nt ov & my doctors visit..

Well as ive said ive been in alot of pain & ive put it down to the Soy i was taking, but the pains ive had ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Have i ovulated???

I don't even know if ive ov? here and ff are both saying different, i thought today was going to be the day bu ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

NO more Soy for me!!

My husband has decided that i'm not to have anymore soy because he thinks it's that, that is making me very si ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

i'm sick :(

All day ive felt the worst ever, i feel so sick and my tummy is killing me. I feel like like can;t eat anythin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Strong ov pains???

Well starting lastnight ive had the biggest pains ever both sides and i could hardly sleep through it. But t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

When your waiting......

When your waiting for something why is it the days go slow, even slower than they actually are? Its like wait ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Great Soy information.

I found some great information on Soy, on this site :) Soya Isoflavones are derived from soya beans. They ha ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Come on be the month & a useful tip maybe....

Well i started my second month of Soy, hoping that it does something :) I'm so geared up for this month and i ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago