Posts by joker31

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

I cant believe it :)

Today is the first time ive ever seen a positive opk :) I really can't believe it! ha ha. I know many woman ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Update.

Well today feels the same as the past few days really. Having the pains on and off at times quite strong, oth ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cycle day 11 O my word!

Well today is cycle day 11 and i feel awful, really bad. I have very strong pains that just wont go away, fee ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Not feeling well :(

Well this morning got up at my usual time of 6am made myself a hot drink and came to put my information on her ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Lots of aches.

Well today is cycle day 10 and i'm having really bad cramps and aches in both my overies. Right down low feels ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

A fantastic website for you to see.

Here is a fantastic website you may want to visit, it has some great functions. http://www.pregnology.com/

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My routine.

I thought id put my routine up to show what i do each day. * BBT as soon as i wake up usually 6am * Fertil ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Im FERNING confussed today :/

Well im testing my saliva everyday using a saliva microscope, i understand what to look for i just don't under ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Help please. How much do i take???

Ive been hearing alot about Agnus castus and was thinking of getting some. what mg do you take of this each da ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Soy update.

Well i took my last dose of Soy last night, so that was 160mg from days 2-6 Ive had a head ache but i dont th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago