Posts by joker31

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Af is here..

Af is here and heres to yet another month of trying. Hate seeing my BBT all empty and having to start over :( ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Is AF going to arrive today???

Well no AF as of yet, but i keep thinking it's going to come today. I keep putting every little cramp or twin ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Reproductive organs please can you just work properly. Ovaries can you start releasing eggs now. Mind can yo ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Advise needed please ladies.

Well here is my question. I normally do my BBT at 6am every morning, but my youngest is starting to get up a ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

No sign of AF

Well if my cycle was the same as last cycle my AF would be today, but there is no sign of it at all. Infact i ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

AF due tomorrow :/

Well last month my cycle was 25 days long or should i say ''Short'' My luteal phase was a dismal 7 days. So ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ovulation dilema!!!!!

I dont believe this! Had a pos opk my temps wouls say i ov on cycle day 17, but today i log in and find that ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Another great website for info

http://www.pregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/trying-to-conceive

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I don't understand this????

I don't understand why ctp has put my coverline so high?? Acourding to FF its lower indicating i have 3 temps ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

fantastic website

There is a fantastic website ive come across with pictures included :)

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago