Community post

Journal

When your waiting......

When your waiting for something why is it the days go slow, even slower than they actually are?
Its like waiting for christmas EVERY day.

I'm waiting to Ov and im on cycle day 10 and i usually Ov on cycle day 17 it feels like ive gone forever when infact i haven't!!!!
Funny my DH saw the screen lastnight and he said WOW your on cycle day 10 ALREADY!! ''already i thought!!! LOL

I wish i was more like him, in thinking it was flying by and began explaining how i track everyday (he alreadys knows this so its all boring info for him but he sits and smiles and listens to me, bless) I tell him that i feel as if ive been on day 10 for years!!! lol

With tracking everyday and being so full on with TTC its hard for the days to fly by and no longer am i just waiting for weekend to arrive which is only a mere 5 days i have to wait FOREVER to Ov then FOREVER to see is AF comes. LOL
God bless us all hey...... :)

User Image User Image

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

It does seem like forever! I know exactly what you mean. Chin up kiddo! You're not on your own with the slow motion calendar x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo