Posts by amikinz

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

2 days late no signs of AF

i was due to start my AF on the 30th june but she never arrived not even a spot of blood!!! Normally i start t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

urgh so ill :(

my stupid body is playing up proper today :( got sore boobs, my nose feels blocked, the smell of food and coff ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

how could i be so god damn stupid

me and my husband split up, a few weeks back and i went out with my close friends last week on a huge bender o ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 BFN on clearblue today getting period pains really starting to lose hope!! after 4years of trying i have not ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

feeling kind of hurt

:( no one has even donated so much as a �£1 its not like the money is for me its for the ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

how can i advertise my fundraising for Sand's ?

im doing some fundraising for Sands after all the support they have given me i just want to give something bac ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

feel good :).. i set up a giving page for Sands

i decided today to set up a giving page for Sands the stillbirth and neonatal death charity they helped me aft ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

this weird pain really hurts :(

urgh!!! i have a horrible sharp pulling pain right in the middle of my uterus its hurting to the point im runn ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

OUCH!!! what are these pains!!!!

:( im 7DPO today and im getting these painful sharp pains right in the middle of my womb it feels like someone ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

ment to be TTC starting today

its not going to happen seen as my husband has decided he doesn't want to TTC anymore he reckons we are gettin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago