Community post

Journal

how could i be so god damn stupid

me and my husband split up, a few weeks back and i went out with my close friends last week on a huge bender out of anger i ended up having sex with a guy i had wanted to be with for the last 9 years we used condoms and one broke, i ended up staying with him for a few days before going back home (we did have sex a lot but the last 3 times the condoms broke)
I didn't realize i hadn't thought about me ovulating or anything (i ovulated on the 12th) i did a test today after my cousin and it come out positive i said it was a dud and the did a 2nd which was positive :'( just done a 3rd and thats positive i cant be because im only around 6/7dpo

to all the lovely ladies out there <3 Young mummy to a beautiful son and daughter and a mummy to 2 gorgeous angel babies TTC again xxx User Image JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

:( im soo sorry this happened to yooh! im here for yooh if yooh want to vent, i kno what its like to be in a situation where yoohr man leaves then yooh get a bfp :/

11 years ago

as they usually say, it's when you STOP thinking about it....it usually happens. Im sorry to hear this has happened to you but happy for the BFP and in the end hoping everything WILL WORK out for you!! good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo