Community post

Journal

feeling kind of hurt

:( no one has even donated so much as a �£1 its not like the money is for me its for the the charity a really good cause i thought people would of understood that but up to know ive been told off one person its nothing major losing a kid get over it :( then i got oh no sorry id rather donate to dogs :'( feel like losing hope i just wanted to make a difference

to all the lovely ladies out there <3 Young mummy to a beautiful son and daughter and a mummy to 2 gorgeous angel babies TTC again xxx User Image JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

[hugs] Try not to take it personal... You can only do so much, but you are already doing the best you can... You have planted a seed and all that is left to do is to watch it grow, which never occurs overnight... I would love to make donations to several groups, but right now DH & I are saving up so that we can finally work with a FS after 4 excruiating years of TTC his 1st on our own... Plus we are paying a pretty penny for representation as we are currently in a custody battle over my 3 children from my former marriage & fighting for DH to be allowed to adopt my children as their father has abandoned them several times for as much as a year & a half at a time... So try to realize that it may take time for your special seed to grow, especially since many that would love to donate are struggling to fight their own battles in our suffering economy... One day you will be amazed at how much your precious seed has grown...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo