Community post

Journal

feel good :).. i set up a giving page for Sands

i decided today to set up a giving page for Sands the stillbirth and neonatal death charity they helped me after losing Brianna and Baelee and im sure they have given a lot of lady's on here support too ive asked friends on Facebook to donate can't really see them doing if im honest but you never know.

Sands doesn't really get the donation's it should and it seems a lot of people are reluctant to give to a stillbirth charity i got told off one certain friend (who after there inbox is no longer a friend) "what difference does it make their already dead" how can some people be so mean no words can describe losing a child and this charity give support 24/7 hope i reach my target i really want to give them something back!! im going to start working out a bit because i am going to do a walk up to Darwen Tower then walking up Rivington in Bolton in memory of all the angel babies

Aimee xxxxx

http://www.justgiving.com/Aimee-Barker

to all the lovely ladies out there <3 Young mummy to a beautiful son and daughter and a mummy to 2 gorgeous angel babies TTC again xxx User Image JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo