Posts by kitykat

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

At last!

Just got my BFP! So excited just hope that this time it sticks. Still in complete shock I can't believe that I ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Omg!

Ok couldn't wait until tomorrow to confirm the first test so tested again and after 2 years of trying I'm fina ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Excited!

Af for me arrives any time between day 25 and 28 normaly with cramping a few days before. Not this month it's ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

weird

So for the last few months I have been woken up on the day of Af by a dream that Af had started to find that i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Could this be it or just another cruel joke from my body ?

Ok so I'm 15 days past ov today and AF is due any time between now and Wednesday. Had slight cramping, many tw ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Could this work?

Just woundering if anybody else has or is trying yoga to help with their fertility. I've just brought a Yoga d ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anybody trying to conceive with a Bicornuate uterus?

Hi Ladies , I had a scan today to try and pinpoint the reason for my pelvic pain. Anyway the scan didn't gi ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

what am I doing wrong?

Ok so I know that It's not my fault, I don't smoke, drink or do drugs and I try to eat healthily yet here I se ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages