Community post

Discussion

what am I doing wrong?

Ok so I know that It's not my fault, I don't smoke, drink or do drugs and I try to eat healthily yet here I seem to be going again. Today I took a pregnancie test and i thought it was negative but I was late for work forgot to throw it away and left the house. When i got home 5 hours later I realised as I went to put it in the bin that It had a clear positive. On the one hand I was over the moon but on the other very nervious as i have had two CP in the last 6 months. Anyway i dared get just a little excited but vowed not to test again until tomorrow AM. However when i visited the bathroom 10 mins later i had a very light diluted bleed on the tissue. It does not help that I not only have I cramping which I have had for 24 hours now (although very light) I also have aching across my hips, never had this before. I am just now so confused and am terrified that i've had a third CP. Yes I relise a 5 hour old test is not really that reliable but my bode has felt so different all week. Has anybody had more than 3 CP and still gone on to have a baby, i'm starting to think that sombody is trying to tell me something.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi kitykat,

Firstly let me say, sorry for your losses. I totally understand what you're going through as I also had 2 miscarriages late last yr, first a chemical, second I was 10 weeks.

It is a very difficult thing to go through and we all grieve and handle things in our own way.

I decided after the 2nd miss I would never give up hope, that I would keep trying every cycle as usual. I've had every test under the sun to check for fertility issues and I have nothing wrong at all. Miscarriage is much more common than we think.

Although every cycle, by the end of the 2WW I am ready to have a meltdown, I never give up hope!!

Perhaps you should go to the Doc to have a blood test to confirm the pregnancy.

I am sending love and lots of Baby Dust your way. Please never give up hope kitykat, believe it WILL HAPPEN!

Take care.

Myf xxx

12 years ago

Thank you Myfbug,

I'm sorry for you're losses too it must have been just devastating for you. I have found the last couple of days so draining and have considred taking a break from all this for a while. However I figure that if you can go through something as sad as a miscarriage at 10 weeks and still keep going then I can too, so thank you so much. I have been to see my doctor and I submited a fmu and it is indeed now negative. My doctor was very supportive and is refering me to a miscarriage support unit. She is also going to run some tests on my partner as I have had so many tests for so many things of late that she thinks for now we need to see if all is ok with his little men so to speak.

Thank you Myfbug I appreciate you're support and courage. You really have made me feel a little bit stronger. Sorry for you're loss and i'm hoping and wishing for you. Lots of baby dust to you as well.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo