Community post

Journal

Excited!

Af for me arrives any time between day 25 and 28 normaly with cramping a few days before. Not this month it's day 27 and no sighn of af. I was moving furniture yesturday and started to feel sore in my tummy, interesting. Then yesturday I begin feeling really itchy all over. Today my knees are all brused, and I feel dizzy and slightly sick. So after my dream the other day and all these other odd things I decided to give in and test. Early afternoon sample and only 2hours of holding but what the heck right? After all I could be up to 2days late. So I did the test and within a min a very fain positive seemed to show. My husband said he could see it too so am I just getting line eye, well I'll test again first thing tomorrow but I'm feeling hopeful. Only concern is that I'll miscarry at any time. Normally I get a positive and then miscarry a few hours later, fingers crossed my dream was a good sighn.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo