Posts by CourtneyJ

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

New baby cousin..

So my Aunt JUST gave birth to her first daughter, fourth baby. I just saw the picture of my new little cousin ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Soon To Be Divorced...

I got a phone call from my husband on 2/10 telling me he is leaving me. Been lying and cheating and doesn't wa ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

New Year, New Results...Hopefully!

I have been with my husband for 4 years and we have been married for 15 months. We have been trying to conciev ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

HELP!!! Please!

So I was pretty positive :period: was here!!! I was 5 days late for the visit, it came out of NOWHERE! I had H ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Verryy Strange!!!

I am 11 DPO and for the last 3 days I have been getting RANDOM, loud, high pitched ringing in my ears. No one ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

17 DPO and still nothing

I took a test yesterday morning and got a BFN. But I am now on CD 34, 17 DPO and 2 days past when AF was due.. ...

11 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

15 DPO, AF due but no sign of her yet!!!

Giving it until tomorrow morning, if :period: is still MIA I will be buying a test. I am extremely anxious but ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

13 DPO and waiting...

I am 13 DPO and still having symptoms. :period: should be here Sunday, if there is nothing by Monday morning, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

New symptom...anyone?

Blurred vision is my newest odd symptom. Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten this. Just started this morn ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

11 DPO

So, I am 11 DPO and wanting to test, but controlling that urge for a few more days. I've had more than my fair ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago