Community post

Discussion

15 DPO, AF due but no sign of her yet!!!

Giving it until tomorrow morning, if is still MIA I will be buying a test. I am extremely anxious but trying my best not to stress out. I have had SOO many symptoms this cycle so lets home this isn't and "haha I tricked you" from my body. I'm ready for good new this time! Over a year of TTC and about to move back with my DH now that he is done with training, this would be a great surprise!!! Wish me luck, and best wishes to everyone else out there in there TWW!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

let's hope*

12 years ago • Post starter

Courtney- where r u stationed at? We r at camp Pendleton and dh is in 29 palms for a month then deploys to afghistan right after :( we have been ttc for almost 2 yrs. I'm at 15-16dpo and I had taken a test tonight and got a bfn. Might take the other one in the morning with fmu or wait til Wednesday and take it then. SymptOms wise I don't feel anything no cramps no nothing :(

Trying to stay optimistic ! But hope my bfn is around the corner!

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

Right now, Fort Meade Maryland. Around June we may be at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. There has been absolutely no AF today, just an off and on combo of EWCM and dry CM all day. HOPEFULLY a good sign! I will be testing first thing in the morning so long as there is still no AF. I am praying so hard for this and so is my DH, we both feel that it will just complete everything and it's all we want. I know it will be hard being a military wife and mother, but the struggles make us stronger! And a baby will just be the icing to our cake! I hope it all works out for you too! I'll keep you in my prayers (:

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo