Community post

Journal

New Year, New Results...Hopefully!

I have been with my husband for 4 years and we have been married for 15 months. We have been trying to concieve since we got married and have had no such luck yet. He is now in the Army, and I rarely get to see him and it's even more rare that I am ovulating when I do! By chance, when he was home for Christmas, I was ovulating!!! So being aware of that, you can bet most of his visit home took place in our bedroom. Now, 3000 miles apart, we are praying and hoping as hard as we can for this to be our month to see a positive sign on a HPT. Not really sure how this website works, but I'm going to wing it and hope I make some friends to talk to about this and share and good news that (hopefully) comes along!!!

3 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Babby dust to you! My DH is a truck driver and sometimes he is home during the week but mostly not. he is home every weekend. I ovulated this weekend and he has been home a lot lately!! Hoping for a BFP this month!! When are you testing??

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Thank you! Hopefully all goes well for you too! AF is due to arrive on Sunday the 15th so I'm hoping for nothing and a test on the 16th!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I too am an army wife @ ft bragg nc. And we are on the same cycle :) good luck to us both!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo