Posts by CourtneyJ

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

New baby cousin..

So my Aunt JUST gave birth to her first daughter, fourth baby. I just saw the picture of my new little cousin ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Soon To Be Divorced...

I got a phone call from my husband on 2/10 telling me he is leaving me. Been lying and cheating and doesn't wa ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HELP!!! Please!

So I was pretty positive :period: was here!!! I was 5 days late for the visit, it came out of NOWHERE! I had H ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Verryy Strange!!!

I am 11 DPO and for the last 3 days I have been getting RANDOM, loud, high pitched ringing in my ears. No one ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

17 DPO and still nothing

I took a test yesterday morning and got a BFN. But I am now on CD 34, 17 DPO and 2 days past when AF was due.. ...

11 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

15 DPO, AF due but no sign of her yet!!!

Giving it until tomorrow morning, if :period: is still MIA I will be buying a test. I am extremely anxious but ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

13 DPO and waiting...

I am 13 DPO and still having symptoms. :period: should be here Sunday, if there is nothing by Monday morning, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

New symptom...anyone?

Blurred vision is my newest odd symptom. Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten this. Just started this morn ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

11 DPO

So, I am 11 DPO and wanting to test, but controlling that urge for a few more days. I've had more than my fair ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

The anxiety is getting to me!!! 10 DPO

So I am on 10 DPO and the anxiety is KILLING me! Over the last 10 days my symptoms have consisted of sleepless ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago