Posts by Jenn2011

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

IUI consult set for 9/23 Not sure what to expect

Just want to hear other people’s experience with IUI from start to finish including procedure...whether ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

*Update* From original post. Today’s chart is in the comments.

So I had what I thought was implantation dip yesterday @8dpo, my updated temps is in the comments :wink:

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What are the chances?

Ok here’s the deal...I knew roughly when I would be ovulating...Either today or tomorrow. I’m havi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Is it just me or is FRER pregnancy test seriously slipping?

I've seen it a million times on here and it's happened to me a few times also. What the heck is wrong with the ...

3 Answers     1    

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Positive OPK AFTER ovulation?!?!

Hi ladies!! I have a quick question for you,and maybe you can help me figure out or understand what's going. H ...

20 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

DH now has reservations about TTC :/

After months,weeks,days and money spent DH has decided he doesn't want to TTC!! REALLY!!! OMG. He literally ha ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Praying for a Chrsitmas baby!!! Who's with me?!?!

Hi Ladies!! Well after intense lab work to determine my fertility all came back normal! Thank Goodness!! Wi ...

176 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

First month using preseed!! Anyone have success with it?

Hi Ladies.. This is my first month using preseed and I was just wondering if anyone had any pregnancy success ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Can someone please take a look at my BBT chart? Confused

I'm so very confused about my chart. This is the first month BBT and I don't know if I ovulated or not. Please ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

New stuff

I really like that we all don't have to invert photos anymore!! With just a simple click we can spot "tho ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago