Community post

Question

Is it just me or is FRER pregnancy test seriously slipping?

I've seen it a million times on here and it's happened to me a few times also. What the heck is wrong with these tests!?!? And the indents holy crap! I've had to test on separate occasions that showed a positive result within the time frame and then before I could snap a photo the line was gone....YES GONE!!!! In my opinion these tests have gone down hill within the last year or so. It's almost like they took the ultra sensitivity to a whole new level and became so obsessed with being the best that they kinda became careless while manufacturing them. *Sigh* end of rant lol.

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I used to love these tests, but once I got my BFP and saw how slow they showed progression, I wont buy 'em again. I do recommend OSOM. It's a black dye test, and showed a more definitive line for my 11dpo test than the supposed super sensitive FRER did...progression was easier to track as well. U can get a box of 25 for like $40 or so, depending where u live.

10 years ago

I just can't believe how badly this company has gone down hill. A few years back they were awesome......now not so much. I've been buying the dolled store cheapies and the .88 walmart ones because those seem to work better. I've bought several different brands off of Amazon and I wasn't thrilled with them. The only ones I find somewhat useful are the wondfos both LH and HPT. But I think I might go check it those you mentioned :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Ive never used the Wondfo opk's but I have tried the hpt's. The pink ones sucked ass!! I always had faint lines depending on how concentrated my urine was. This was with 2 or 3 diff batches, very heartbreaking. I did score some really good ones on ebay, they were a dark teal handle with HCG in white (I think). They never had false +'s or evaps, they claimed to be 25miu but they were actually the first test to pick up my pregnancy and make me use other brands to confirm. I think I have a pic up of the tests and the pkg, but yeah, I'd def buy those again as well. =))

The other ic's are crap...buuuut they were good for progression testing once most other tests had equal lines.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo