Posts by Jenn2011

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Wondfo

Does anyone know the sensitivity on the Wondfo HPT strips?

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Elevated FSH levels and conception..Is it possible?

Hi Ladies... Quick question: I've been trying for another baby since Nov 2011 and no luck so far.. On cycle ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

10DPO and BFN..Am I out!?!?

Hi Ladies... I'm roughly between 10-11DPO leaning towards more 10DPO,Around 9DPO I used 4 wondfo and 2 FRER th ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

4 Positives and 2 Negatives?

Hi Ladies...I took a total of 6 HPT today because I'm so very confused! First off I'm somewhere between 7-8DPO ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

10DPO today..Scared to test

With my last pregnancy I was able to test and get a BFP at 10DPO..But I know ever pregnancy is different. Been ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

8DPO And taken 3 $tree test..Please read and comment

I have taken 3 $tree test 2 with FMU And the 3rd with mid-day wee.. My question is,is it possible to get an Ev ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Ladies..I need your help!!!

I O'd on Jan7th I know this because my OPK surged from the 5-7(with the 7th being the darkest ever) and once t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Confused

Alright..I began testing for ovulation on CD9..I never got a BFP on them until CD 13-CD15 which day 15 was my ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

*Warning..TMI*

First off let me say I'm 4DPO (I O'ed on the 7th of Jan) Well since tuesday I've been messing around with OPK ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Am I insane?!?!

Okay..So here goes. My cycle tends to be anywhere from 29-30 day's,Since TTC I've been charting OPK and readin ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago