Community post

Discussion

Am I insane?!?!

Okay..So here goes. My cycle tends to be anywhere from 29-30 day's,Since TTC I've been charting OPK and reading a lot about increasing my chances to have a baby girl. According to calculations I "should" have O'ed on the 7th of Jan..DH and I BD on jan 2 and 4th which were the days I was suggested to bd..Anyways my OPK showed LH surge wed-sat is that normal to be so long and to happen on O-day? Rest assured I didnt BD again after my first +OPK lol. So here I'am 2DPO and I have mild cramping on my right-side,sore BBS,Headache,and very sleepy! Isn't this to early to be having these symptoms? Anyways if anyone has some insight please feel free to send it my way. TO ALL!!!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I felt the same way at 2dpo. I am 10dop now, but at 2dpo, I felt like my ovulation pains never really went away...its like they kind of lingered and on 3dpo, I felt really bloated and full. I also felt like my uterus was tender and just felt preggo. Now, I am not feeling this as much but I do get some weird sensations. But, you are not insane...just really attuned to your body! I am too!!
Good luck!!

12 years ago

My O day was on the 7th as well, for the past days I've been feeling a pressure senstion in my stomach and mild nausea which makes me think I'm crazy because it's too early.

Today though I don't feel it so much..
I've TTC couple of cycles now so I don't want to have loads of expectation :(

Oh well...
Baby dust to you all.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo