Community post

Discussion

10DPO today..Scared to test

With my last pregnancy I was able to test and get a BFP at 10DPO..But I know ever pregnancy is different. Been getting BFN on 8,9 dpo which I know is rather early but still gut wrenching when you look and see one line or the words "Not Pregnant". I'm not really sure if I feel we timed it right this month,I'm DEF hopeful. My symptoms so far have been pretty much the same since O day. Sore bbs,super tired,frequent flyer to the little girls room, diarrhea (Im sorry TMI) Increased hunger,vivid dreams,headaches,a runny nose one day and stuff they next,had some cramping around 8DPO(without spotting) not sure what it was however it was almost a twin to O pain so badly I went and testes with an OPK to see if by some weird chance I could be ovulating twice in one month,but that came back neg. I've become more and more thirsty,not craving any sweets like I usually do around a week before AF,not one pimple and that is a typical sign of the witch approaching.. I get the occasional backache and leg cramps. It all sounds very promising but I'm so scared to restest. Anyone else in the same boat?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am exactly in the same boat, but I am 14 days past ovulation. Usually I don't test because I don't like to see negatives, so I havent tested yet. I am charting my BBT and that's how I will know. My temps are good above the line, but I am scared that tomorrow when I wake up it my fall. I need 18 high temps to confirm pregnancy, so I will wait to see if I am getting my period tomorrow or not. My longest LP is 13 days, last month, so I am hopeful. Good luck, let me know how that test comes out!

User Image User Image IUI # 1 JAN 3rd, 2012 IUI # 2 Jan 31st, 2012 IUI# 3 Nov 20th, 2012 femara + HCG trigger hot I folicle - 21mm, uterus lining 8.3 mm Moving on!!! IVF # 1 in progress

12 years ago

How many high temps to you currently have? I don't chart BBT all though I probably should. I took a HPT this am with FMU and it was Neg..No shocker there. However I did find out I miscalculated my cycle so today I'm technically on 9DPO do that gives me some hope still. GL to you as well and please keep me posted as I will do the same :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I am 9DPO, but planning not test until Friday (12DPO). I am bloated, backache, gas, tingling boobs, twinges in my abdomen, like cramps, thirsty, sore throat, stuffy nose and headaches (off/on). Baby dust!! So far my temps are good (high).

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo