Posts by iammichelle79

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Had D&C Aug. 29th still no period n fibroid size of golfball on my uterine wall. Anyone experien

I had a D&C Aug. 29th and still no period. I have been having abdomen pains and there's a fibroid cyst/tum ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Do my symptoms mean anything???

Hey ladies. I am on CD23 8dpo. I have headaches, legaches, lower backache, so sore boobs, cm is watery today a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC A GIRL ne1 had anyluck need partner O day July 11th

I have a son thats almost 14. Yea, Yea I know I'm going to start all over and I just stopped my ortho tri cycl ...

7 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

10DPO Anyone with me and going crazy if its AF or not. AGGH

well according to my messed up cycle i dont know whether i ovulated on the 25 or 22 so i'm going with the 22nd ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Anyone AF due on the 5th of Jan or around then

Just wondering if anyone was due for AF and if so what symptoms are you having and do you feel pregnant or lik ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Can some1 help me if they know about these symptoms?

I usually am regular and this past month I ovulated on the 14th day of a 28 cycle and then AF showed up 25 day ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Any1 ttc a girl n what are you doing if so n any luck

If u ever heard of this website justmommies.com there's a tool that tells u when to have sex depending if u wa ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

5DPO

I need a cycle buddy. Anyone else 5dpo and wanna keep in touch? Feeling alone here..... or close to? Any taker ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages