Community post

Discussion

Any1 ttc a girl n what are you doing if so n any luck

If u ever heard of this website justmommies.com there's a tool that tells u when to have sex depending if u want a boy or girl and we want a girl. There's some success stories if u look for them n if ne1 has tried this plz give me some pointers on what u tried if it worked. They even say there's. Stuff to eat to make ur body girl o boy friendly. Love 2hear from any1. THANKS!!!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I two am trying for a girl. Currently tried the Shettles Method. *baby dust to us both*

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url http://wildfire.gigya.com/facebook/preview.aspx?fb_sig_api_key=f7667e9ebccf2157d6f15f991a5e3ce9&wid=617600851&p=bHQ9MTMyNzg1NjgyMjY4MSZwdD*xMzI3ODU2ODM2MDk3JnA9OTE2NTEmZD1*aWNrZXImbj1mYWNlYm9vayZnPTEmbz**MmNiMWMyOTRlYzI*MmQ2ODVmZmFhZmU3ODc2NjM4ZSZvZj*w&s=1

12 years ago

We too have used the shettles method. Did you have sex like 3 or 4 days before ovulation and not use deep penetration? Because I heard if you have sex the closer to ovulation the more chance you are to have a boy. I already have a boy and want a girl. So, First of all let me know if you get your BFP and keep me posted as to which you conceived. So that way I can be a little hopeful. I've read a good bit about the shettles method and success stories, so I hope I have done it right. wish you good luck and losts of baby dust. I am currentely 8DPO. I need some cycle buddies, so if you ever want to chat just let me know. I'd love to have a new "friend" lol.....

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo