Community post

Discussion

10DPO Anyone with me and going crazy if its AF or not. AGGH

well according to my messed up cycle i dont know whether i ovulated on the 25 or 22 so i'm going with the 22nd. I have sore bbs, lots of creamy lotion like cm and can't sleep, back and legs hurt i even got sick yest and almost threw up. I really didnt even try this month and now I'm freaking out b/c if I am preg. Of course I'll be happy, but I'm getting married in July and oh lord my wedding plans, lol. Oh well. Anyone else going crazy wondering if its AF or your just PG. I took a test at 9dpo BFN. I know I'm ranting, just wanted to share with the ladies. Any advice or thoughts??

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am right there with you! I ovulated on the 22nd, took a test yesterday, BFN. My bbt chart is triphasic though, so that has good me all excited, but of course, that might be blamed on fighting off a cold. I've had all these mild cold-like symptoms for the past week or more. Of course THOSE could be pregnancy symptoms too! AHHHH!! Baby dust to you

12 years ago

I am in the same boat, well I am on CD 11 as of today...and on cd10 I got a BFN :( But I guess its a little to early to tell. I haven't really had any symptoms though...a little tightness like cramps but that could be AF about to make apperance....
I typically have a 28 cycle but last month was 25... and so I am just waiting...( its hard!!)

I think I am going to wait until atleast Friday to test again, unless AF comes. (its just hard to see negative test one after another)

12 years ago

I'm in the same situation! My cycles are 28 or 32 days. I am unsure now for this month. I had dark spotting about 2 days ago and since then many BFNs. The dark spotting lasted only a night but since then I feel rather premenstrual. Any advice appreciated! Best of luck..

16 dpo and going nuts

12 years ago

13 DPO, still testing neg and feeling like AF is creeping up on me. Until today, I was starting to really get my hopes up, but I just feel out this time. I guess it's not over till it's over! I went to the Dollar Tree and bought 5 more hpt, heheeh, they are a BUCK! Come on! I'm going to test each morning. Tomorrow I'm due to start, so I guess we'll see. Look at my BBT and tell me what you think :)

12 years ago

Count me out ladies, BBT keeps dropping and I'm spotting. I really hope one of us gets that !!!

12 years ago

Lisabel, I am sorry this cycle has been kinda wonky with spotting but no real period... Do you track your ovulation by some form? I had a cycle where I had light bleeding and then spotted the next day and after that nothing...but kept getting negative test.. and I didn't really get a good positive opk so I think that cycle was different since I must not have ovulated.

((StinkyG)) I am sorry your out this month. ((hugs))
I hope next month is your month!!

I woke up feeling AF was on its way, cramp but no AF yet... I just have a feeling that I am out but I just really hope I am wrong!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo