Posts by mrspearce

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

light pink spotting this morning, 9 days after period ended. any idea what it is?

my cycles used to be normally around 32 days but last month it was 28. my period was 4 days long, as normal, b ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

First time ovulation spotting... Is it a good sign??

So, DH and I have been TTC for 10 months. This morning, I noticed I had some light pink/brown blood mixed in w ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Oily skin due to pregnancy? Or new job?

So, i am currently 10 dpo of a generally 30 day cycle. the past few days, my skin has been SUPER oily! like, i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

3dpo and severe hunger pains??

So, I went out drinking a bit with my friends on my birthday (1 dpo), not thinking this was our month. The nex ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

3 dpo, and hunger pains???

So, I went out drinking a bit with my friends on my birthday (1 dpo), not thinking this was our month. The nex ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

10 dpo, big glob of streaky whitish cm???

Note: I also posted this to questions. I kind of gave up this cycle, because I had a stomach flu the days I th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

10 dpo and a big glob of whitish streaked CM??

I kind of gave up this cycle, because I had a stomach flu the days I thought I was most fertile, but we BD'd o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

cd3 and yellow cm instead of bleeding

so, today was day 3 of what i thought was a new cycle. we have been ttc for 2 months, and my last cycle was 30 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

could i be pregnant? light brown spotting 17 dpo

so, my period is officially 3 days late, and today i had some light brown spotting. my cervix is medium and ha ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Anyone get a negative HPT at 15 DPO but were actually preg?

I think I'm just being neurotic. Please forgive and indulge me. My cycles were 26 days long before BC 2 yea ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago