Community post

Discussion

could i be pregnant? light brown spotting 17 dpo

so, my period is officially 3 days late, and today i had some light brown spotting. my cervix is medium and hard, temps are still above coverline. been having a few symptoms, like sore bbs, increased urination, and fatigue. this is our 3rd month ttc off bc, so im hoping this was it for us. before bc, my periods were always around 26 days, and 28 on bc. it doesnt make much sense they would be shorter than pre-bc now. but as i said, mid- day i had light brown spotting, only showed when i wiped. i have had 4 negative hpts, but my first child took 3 months to get a positive hpt. is it possible i am still prego? or does it sound like im out this month?

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It's a possibility...if you don't get AF, it's best to go to your doctor and get a blood test done, rather than wait three months like you did your last pregnancy. Best wishes to you and lot and lots of baby dust! :-)

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo