Community post

Discussion

3 dpo, and hunger pains???

So, I went out drinking a bit with my friends on my birthday (1 dpo), not thinking this was our month. The next day I was sick, presumably because of the alcohol. No biggie. Later that evening, my back started hurting. Like, to the point where I had to lay down for a while as I could not move. I attributed that to the earlier retching. Anyways, last night into today, I have had these HORRIBLE hunger pains! Like, excruciating pains! Even after I eat. I am trying to figure out if this might be pregnancy related or not? We are hoping, we dtd EVERY DAY for the entire fertile week. Opinions?? I know it is much too soon for many symptoms. Any other BFS'ers have hunger pains around 3 dpo????

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

OMGoodness I was just wondering the same thing. I am 5 dpo and have been questioning my friends who have kids about early syptoms but not telling them what i feel bcuz i didnt want to lead them on but this is the same thing i am experiencing :D so we shall see

12 years ago

So, ur feeling the hunger pains too? At least I am not alone. With the back pain, I thought it might have been from the hangover lol (not smart of me, I know), but I had no clue about the hunger pains...I read on some sites that people that had that got a bfp, but im not getting my hopes up yet... Keep me posted!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes! I just finish eating earlier and my stomach still has a knawing feeling of I'm still hungry and that could not be possible so....GL & FX & baby dust 2 us :D

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo