Posts by mrspearce

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

3 dpo, and hunger pains???

So, I went out drinking a bit with my friends on my birthday (1 dpo), not thinking this was our month. The nex ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

10 dpo, big glob of streaky whitish cm???

Note: I also posted this to questions. I kind of gave up this cycle, because I had a stomach flu the days I th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

cd3 and yellow cm instead of bleeding

so, today was day 3 of what i thought was a new cycle. we have been ttc for 2 months, and my last cycle was 30 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

could i be pregnant? light brown spotting 17 dpo

so, my period is officially 3 days late, and today i had some light brown spotting. my cervix is medium and ha ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Anyone get a negative HPT at 15 DPO but were actually preg?

I think I'm just being neurotic. Please forgive and indulge me. My cycles were 26 days long before BC 2 yea ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

CD8- Light spotting and creamy CM?

This is the strangest thing. I have been off my BC since July 25, and I was very hopeful last month that we ha ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone good at reading BBT charts?

I am trying to figure out if it looks like I MIGHT be pregnant this cycle. I was comparing my chart to pregnan ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Is it normal for your BBT to rise during a period?

We have been TTC for 2 months. I have fairly irregular periods (ranging from 25 to 28 days). This cycle my tem ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Approx 3 DPO, need some 2ww buddies!

Hi girls just wanted to introduce myself, i am on my first cycle trying i am now on CD 18 today , cant wait al ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

4 dpo- have other people had cramps on right side?

i am currently 4 dpo, and i have been having lighter than af cramps, mostly focused on the right side. occasi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago