Posts by Faith9156

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Swim Wear Help

Hello all. I have an unusal question. Does anyone know a place to get good swim wear for pregnant women with l ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Placenta Previa

I have a complete placenta previa that I was diganosed with when I was 9 weeks and I am now 14 weeks. I starte ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Trampoline while pregnant?

Although I am only 6 weeks pregnant, my 4 year old daughter is always wanting me to get on the trampoline when ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Missed period, negative test?

My husband and I have been trying to have our second baby since Feb. of this year. My last period was in Septe ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

What is this?

I had my normal period on April 3rd (lasted 4-5 days), then on April 29th I had "another" period tha ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Could I be pregnant?

Is it possible to get pregnant during your period? I started on April 29th, and ended yesterday. All I had on ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Prayers Needed

My dear friend Sunny and her boyfriend, Frank, are in dire need of prayers. After months of ttc, they finally ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

When to test?

Hi, I'm new to this site. I was hoping someone could help me. My husband and I have been TTC our second. This ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Pregnant?

Hi, I'm new to this site. I was hoping someone could help me. My husband and I have been TTC our second. This ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages