Community post

Discussion

When to test?

Hi, I'm new to this site. I was hoping someone could help me. My husband and I have been TTC our second. This month (April) has been pretty confusing for us. I have taken tests and I get a negative. The doctor says it's still to early to test. I'm between and 27-28 day cycle. My last period was March 12th. This month, I had what I thought was a period on the 3rd, which would be very early. I also did not get my normal PMS symptoms (breaking out, cramps, and sore chest). It only lasted 2 1/2 to 3 days, which is short for me. It was red and brown and fairly light. I am unsure if that could be just a weird period for me even though I've never had one like that, or if I had implantation bleeding. I am also now experiencing cramping, lower back pain (almost like a burning pull), my stomach feels like it's full (sort of liked pressure pushing it outward) even if I haven't eaten. I don't know when I should test if the doctor says that it's to early to, as of today. I did ovulation test, the last day I got a positive ovulation strip was on March 25th. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I received my BBP at 10 dpo, I bought a digital test so there was no misleading the line. The Early Response digital say yes or no.

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo