Posts by brittany1990

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Placenta Encapsulation... worth it?!

I have been looking into placenta encapsulation and was wondering if it is worth the price? Our doctor didn't ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation due to Mommy Envy

My boyfriend's ex wife was in town visiting their kids (we have custody of them currently) and she has a 4 mon ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does anyone else get Montgomery's Tubercles before their period every month?

I found that the last few months before my period, I get these goosebumps looking things on my aerolas. I foun ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

CD8 start of SMEP -> anyone else try or starting?

We are currently 4 months into TTC. Thought we'd give SMEP a try and see how it works for us. Good feelings th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Preconception Visit - good questions to ask? What to expect?

I have a preconception visit schedule for next Friday. I printed and filled out a "preconception visit&qu ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Can implantation bleeding be red?

I am 11 DPO and anywhere from 4 - 7 days before my expected period. I have a longer cycle. I had a positive ov ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC without the ring - anyone else?

My boyfriend and I have been together a year and a half now. He is 14 years older than me with 3 daughters fro ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Ovulation/Implantation Pain on left side, lower back pain on left side, hip/leg pain on left side

Is it normal to experience all the symptoms of lower back pain, ovulation pain, and achy hips, etc on only one ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Implantation cramps? One side only...

I am experiencing little pricks on the left side of my uterus. Wondering if implantation cramps happen on only ...

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages