Community post

Question

Implantation cramps? One side only...

I am experiencing little pricks on the left side of my uterus. Wondering if implantation cramps happen on only one side? I would say it is about 2" left of my belly button, further down towards my uterus. I am currently 7 DPO and am experiencing other symptoms as well.

5 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

It has slowly migrated to the semi-center of my uterus... since TTC I have been trying to be very aware of each twinge and pain in my body.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey Brittany, those symptoms can really drive you nuts. Hang in there. are you tempting? did you notice any temp dips. I stopped tempting because I don't do it right (i never temp before getting out of bed) and then I get myself all excited for no reason & end up in tears at a BFN.

This month has been different. I am about 12DPO and oddly for me at 9DPO and 10 DPO, I had what I think may be implant spotting. it was brownish spotting it lasted for 2 days and then nothing since. I had cramping and now I just have PRESSURE. no sore boobs, nothing else. I am took chicken to test but driving myself nuts.

Keep me posted

7 years ago

@texasgirl229
No, I do not do my temps. I sleep in too late and am in a rush too much in the mornings lol

@brittany1990 yeah that tempting thing is so stressful that I vowed never to do it again. so when are you going to test?

7 years ago

@texasgirl229, well I've been doing a lot of the calculations on this site and it said if conception occurs, my egg would implant Wednesday. It said I could take a test Saturday but I may wait until Monday since that would be my TWW. It will be tough though!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo