Posts by KressLove

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Verifi by Progenity

Last week (14weeks) I got the results that I'm carrying a healthy baby girl.One the first page, it says resul ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

15 Dpo BFP

I have been having terrible diarrhea since my last journal entry. I went to the dollar store and got a cheapie ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

2 miscarriages and a year later...

Just as the title says, I had two mc last year, and was pretty down and trying ever since. I know you hear t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

??????TMI ALERT??????

So, today I am 10 dpo. Since 8 dpo I'm having hot flashes, bouts of nausea, and fatigue. As of yesterday an ...

5 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

10 dpo

For the past 2 days I've had diarrhea. So bad that DH thinks I caught a virus. Today is not as bad as yesterd ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Has anyone missed AF, got BFN, but were pg??

Hi ladies! I'm a few days late for af, and have had 2 bfns (one clearblue, and the other frer). I tested wit ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Has anyone missed AF, got BFN, but were pg??

Hi ladies! I'm a few days late for af, and have had 2 bfns (one clearblue, and the other frer). I tested wit ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

How was your CM leading up to BFP??

I know that CM is not a good indicator of early pregnancy (so they say) and it varies from woman to woman, cyc ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

6dpo

Today I am 6 dpo. I estimated my O based on my trends from past months, however, this site just estimated my O ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages