Community post

Success story

2 miscarriages and a year later...

Just as the title says, I had two mc last year, and was pretty down and trying ever since. I know you hear this a lot, but it wasn't until I STOPPED tracking, and STOPPED trying, did I get pregnant. First, I prayed for God to give us a viable, healthy pregnancy and baby. Other than that, I didn't do anything else.

Symptoms I experienced:
Extremely bloated for 1 day (8 dpo) guessing implantation
Bouts of nausea since 8 dpo
Upset stomach (feeling of being on a roller coaster with a full stomach)
Dreaming about water, fish, and even a baby
Awful diarrhea starting 10 dpo
Hot flashes
AF cramps the day she was due, and a 'heavy' feeling in my uterus.

So as you can see, I didn't have an army of symptoms. Not to sound cliche, but I've had more symptoms in non pregnant cycles. I don't have loads of cm. My cp the day before my bfp (day before af was due) was low, firm and open. 1 day after bfp, it's medium, firm and open. I'm saying that to say this: those aren't good indicators! I don't have sore boobs and not feeling exhausted.
The one thing that made me say "hmmm, I should test" was the diarrhea. I knew it wasn't anything I was eating. Your pregnant cycle may not be textbook. Never rule yourself out until the witch shows. I actually had a drink the night before my bfp because I checked my cervix and it was firm, low and open, the same way it was every month before af. I gave up on myself. These success stories have helped me so much throughout my journey, and I hope mine helps someone else.
Your time is coming! Hang in there! And most importantly, ASK and you shall receive! GOOD LUCK LADIES!

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo