Community post

Journal

6dpo

Today I am 6 dpo. I estimated my O based on my trends from past months, however, this site just estimated my O to be Friday the 27th. Weird thing happened last night. DH and I were [bd] and after we finished he said "sorry to tell you, but you're going to need a panty liner, AF is here."
I said no way! AF is not due until next week! I went to the bathroom and there was pink spotting. I wiped until I was clean (about 3x). This was weird for me because I have NEVER spotted before; not prior to AF and not from IB. I really hope that this was from IB. I know its sort of on the "early" side for implantation, but anything is possible. I have mild back cramps and I am a little gassy. My boob tenderness is decreasing. The nipples are sensitive every now and then. Since Thanksgiving I have been getting sharp pains in my lower back and some in the center of my lower abdomen.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo