Posts by KressLove

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

2 miscarriages and a year later...

Just as the title says, I had two mc last year, and was pretty down and trying ever since. I know you hear this a lot, but it wasn't until I STOPPED tracking, and STOPPED trying, did I get pregnant. First, I prayed for God to give us a viable, healthy pregnancy and baby. Other than that, I didn't do anything else.

Symptoms I experienced:
Extremely bloated for 1 day (8 dpo) guessing implantation
Bouts of nausea since 8 dpo
Upset stomach (feeling of being on a roller coaster with a full stomach)
Dreaming about water, fish, and even a baby
Awful diarrhea starting 10 dpo
Hot flashes
AF cramps the day she was due, and a 'heavy' feeling in my uterus.

So as you can see, I didn't have an army of symptoms. Not to sound cliche, but I've had more symptoms in non pregnant cycles. I don't have loads of cm. My cp the day before my bfp (day before af was due) was low, firm and open. 1 day after bfp, it's medium, firm and open. I'm saying that to say this: those aren't good indicators! I don't have sore boobs and not feeling exhausted.
The one thing that made me say "hmmm, I should test" was the diarrhea. I knew it wasn't anything I was eating. Your pregnant cycle may not be textbook. Never rule yourself out until the witch shows. I actually had a drink the night before my bfp because I checked my cervix and it was firm, low and open, the same way it was every month before af. I gave up on myself. These success stories have helped me so much throughout my journey, and I hope mine helps someone else.
Your time is coming! Hang in there! And most importantly, ASK and you shall receive! GOOD LUCK LADIES!

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages