Posts by brewerar

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Beta for Twins??

Hey all! I had a beta test at 10 dpo of 66 hcg only 4 days later it was 858... My mom and sister both said ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Pregnancy pants

How long before you started to need the belly band or maternity pants with a second pregnancy? My pants are ge ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Fetus dying in utero?

I have a deam of miscarrying and the finding out at my next appointment my pregnancy having ended around the t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

2nd subchorionic hematoma

Hi Ladies, At 6 weeks I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma. 3 days later I got a second u/s which sho ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Paranoid at 13 dpo

I found out I was pregnant 4 days ago and got my first blood draw on Thursday I have to wait until tomorrow to ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

7 dpo very faint 8 dpo slightly darker bfp... wait to tell the doctor or call right now?

Hey all! Back in late november I took one of the FRER early results which gave me a faint bfp when I had an h ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Fluctuating hcg levels, positive hpt, beta 7 then negative hpt

Hello ladies, here's my story. I had a very faint positive HPT on 11/29 I had the same very faint positive HPT ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Pinches, pulling and cramps oh my

I really need some reassurance! I had a positive pregnancy test on Tuesday then a beta test on Thursday that i ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Why am I gaining weight so early??

I turned 6 weeks on Saturday and since June I have gained 5 lbs. I have been taking progesterone 2x a day for ...

4 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Moving On and Up

Hello Ladies, My husband and I have been trying for our second baby off and on again for the past 3 years, ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago